This year the 10th of May, a special full moon day, is called Buddha Purnami in India. This is the day Gautama, the Buddha got enlighten.
Sadhguru on the geometry of the human energy system and the journey from conclusions to confusion to consciousness.
How Your Energy System and Imagination are Connected
Sadhguru tells us about the chakras or junction points of nadis, and explains the significance of the fundamental seven chakras.
There are too much of chakra talk going on everywhere. Especially in the West, wherever you go, there are "wheel alignment centers" where they "align" your chakras and this and that. From yoga studios to chiropractics, everybody is talking about it these days. That has become the fashion.
At a recent conversation with students of IIT Delhi, Sadhguru fields a question on student stress and dealing with addictions.
Sadhguru looks at the best time of day to do your yoga practices, and explains that this depends on what you are working towards.
Looking at the barriers we may unconsciously put up during our progress on the spiritual path, Sadhguru gives us a tool to ensure that the spiritual process explodes within us.
Sadhguru speaks about how we can tap into the true possiblity of the mind, by reaching the Chitta, a dimension where God becomes your slave!
Though the benefits of yoga is well-known, the fundamental purpose of yoga is oftern overlooked by many modern practitioners. Sadhguru reminds us that far beyond merely bending the body, the science of yoga provides the ultimate tool for enhancing human capabilities and functioning at the highest peak of body and mind.
How to balance the give and take of life? A common saying in the Tamil language in India warns that both the one who always gives and the one who always takes will be ruined. Sadhguru responds to this aphorism, explaining that one who is in tune with the life process, who is like springtime within himself, will naturally give whatever is needed.
n this Pournami some 2500 years ago, something very tremendous happened after which the world has never remained the same. After almost eight years of very body-destroying efforts, Gautama Siddhartha had become very weak. His body was destroyed almost to a point of death. At this time, he came to the river Niranjana, which was actually just a learn stream with knee-height water flowing swiftly. He tried to cross the river, but halfway across, his body was so physically weak that he could not take one more step. But he is not the kind to give up so he just held on to a dead branch that was there and just stood.
Did you know our thoughts, attitudes and emotions emit energetic fields, creating field environments that affect our perspective, relationships and others’ environments?
The good news is we can positively change our individual and social field environments with attitudes of genuine love, appreciation, care and compassion, which moves us into coherence.
Let’s face it. We’ve all been programmed one-way or another whether you are aware of it or not. What you know consciously is only 5 % of your awareness and the other 95% of your behaviors are controlled by subconscious belief and behaviors.
The First seven years of our lives is all about absorbing everything around us without any effort. In other words, the first 7 years are spent in a hypnotic trance. It's like a video camera watching our parents; we watch the behaviors of the mother, the father and the siblings. What's happening is we are observing behaviors, which are now downloaded to our subconscious part.
I recently attended the Integrative Healthcare Symposium, a – 3-day event in NYC. I was impressed to see so many physicians and other healthcare practitioners in all facets of traditional and non-traditional medicine gathered together as a cohesive community.
Visiting John of God in a small village in Abadiânia, Brazil was a life-changing journey for me. I had heard of and known of John of God for several years now, but it wasn’t until early this year that I felt inclined to further my research on this man…Medium João Teixeira de Faria and the miracle work he’s been providing people, free of charge, for the past 40 + years.